Thank you very much for your interest in experiencing Enterprise Alert. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a trial license key.
Please, choose one option from below to start your test with the software install:
On-premise software license
Option 1 – Software for on-premise trial
Please note that Enterprise Alert can run a virtual machine but not in a container.
This option is recommended if:
1. most of your systems are running in your on-prem datacenter
2. EA needs to be integrated deeply into your on-prem systems
3. you have security and data privacy concerns re the cloud
Please, follow the steps below to commence your on-prem trial:
1. Check your system requirements
2. Download the installation file from a link below
3. Activate the trial version with the license key file sent to you.
Please, note that this might take until the next business day.
Option 2 – Instant trial on Microsoft Azure
Enterprise Alert is available from the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
This option is recommended if you:
1. already have an Azure subscription
2. run a hybrid infrastructure, e.g. with AD federation
3. mostly use cloud solutions for your business
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.