Enterprise Alert 2016 comes with a bunch of great new functionalities, e.g. new mobile apps, plug & play integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite and HP Operations Manager i, etc. You can find a complete list of new features in the What’s New document at the link below:
Also, in the following launch video you can learn more about Enterprise Alert 2016:
Enterprise Alert 2016 is now officially available and this article describes more in detail what you would need to consider when updating your system from Enterprise Alert 2015 to Enterprise Alert 2016.
Basically it is an in-place update. That means you can just run the setup file of Enterprise Alert 2016 on your existing Enterprise Alert 2015 installation. Before you do this please note the following points:
- Attention: Your existing license of Enterprise Alert 2015 will not work for Enterprise Alert 2016. Please contact Derdack the support team for your new license.
- Make sure all the latest Windows patches are installed. Make sure you have applied all available patches for Enterprise Alert 2015.
- It is highly recommended to have a full backup of your current Enterprise Alert server and of the database available, so you will be able to switch back if needed.
- You can find the hardware and software requirements here: https://www.derdack.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/02/EA2016_Hard_and_Software_Requirements.pdf
- Please make sure you run the installation file under a Windows user account with local administrator rights and with sufficient access rights to alter the Enterprise Alert database.
- We also recommend to talk to your Derdack support team upfront in order to discuss possible implications in your specific scenario. Please make sure someone is available in case of any questions during the update.
You can find the latest installation file of Enterprise Alert 2016 here:
The offline installer is available here:
(This one does not require Internet access for installing missing prerequisites.)
Download the Getting Started Manual (PDF) of Enterprise Alert 2016:
If you should have any questions regarding the update of your system please do not hesitate your Derdack support team.