In this release, we have addressed a number of bugs that were impacting the performance and functionality of the system.
In the Kernel, we have resolved an issue where the broadcast was not being stopped after the first user acknowledged it. Additionally, we have fixed a crash that was occurring when loading component infos and an error log that was being generated when the Kernel started in suspended mode.
For MicroFocus OBM, we have addressed an issue where the connector was polling with a timestamp two days in the past after resuming from Stand-By.
We have also addressed an issue with Personal Duty count being too high if Auto Rotation was overwritten and saved as shifts of the past. Additionally, we have made an improvement to the Personal Duty, Auto Rotation now also takes into account the minimum break time between shifts.
In the RestApi, we have resolved an issue where the auto-creation of event params was saving param names with unsupported characters like / and &.
For SMS-MMS, we have corrected an issue where the Min Index must be 0 instead of 1 for some modems.
In the UI, we have resolved an issue where an “Ooops Error” was occurring when opening the Message Log.
In the VoIP and Call On-Call functionality, we have addressed an issue where the user would hang in a loop if the kernel did not respond and another issue where the Connection Check was reporting an error if the connection was in stand-by. Additionally, we have fixed an issue where HA Service was not being disconnected if the kernel was stopped.
We have also updated the version of our Microsoft Sentinel connector app which can now talk directly to the MS Sentiel REST API.
We believe that these bug fixes and improvements will improve the overall performance and user experience of the system.
Bug Fixes Summary
All bug fixes of the Release 9.4.1:
▪ [Bugfix] ChannelHost: Consumes about 1,3 GB memory
▪ [Bugfix] MicroFocus OBM: Connector polls with a timestamp two days in the past after resuming from stand-by
▪ [Bugfix] VoIP: Connection Check reports error if connection is in stand-by
▪ [Bugfix] VoIP: HA Service not disconnected if kernel is stopped
▪ [Bugfix] VoIP / Call the On-Call: User hangs in loop if kernel does not respond
▪ [Bugfix] UI: Ooops Error on opening Message Log
▪ [Bugfix] UI: Ooops error on WOC if MT with scheduled team is deleted
▪ [Bugfix] RestApi: Auto creation of event params saves param names with unsupported characters like/and &.
▪ [Bugfix] Kernel: Broadcast not stopped after first user acks the alert
▪ [Bugfix] Kernel: Error Log “XSL invalid” if Kernel starts suspended
▪ [Bugfix] Kernel: Crash on loading component infos
▪ [Bugfix] UI: Personal Duty count to high if Auto Rotation was overwritten and saved as shifts of the past
▪ [Bugfix] SMS-MMS: Min Index must be 0 instead of 1 for some modems
▪ [Bugfix] Manual: Download link for TTS Engines not up-to-date