In the past months we have released a couple of smaller updates (7.1.1-7.1.4) which contain a number fixes but also provide a handful of neat features.
Here is a quick overview:
- Enterprise Alert now supports HTML email templates for all alerts and notifications sent via email. This allows for corporate branding of all emails sent by Enterprise Alert. If you incoming content already contains HTML, we leave it untouched and wrap the defined HTML template around it.
- We improved search in users to cover their contact adresses, too. Meaning you can search for phone numbers or email adresses.
- The license overview page in Enterprise Alert now displays the number of remaining subscription user licenses.
- Alert policy capabilities are improved Alerts with group-broadcast or basic escalation can now also be triggered for out-of-business hours. This previously was only possible for business hours.
- The Enterprise Alert mobile app is available in Dutch/Flamish.
Make sure you update your Enterprise Alert installation to the the latest release 7.1.4.