Derdack, leading provider of anywhere incident notification and response solutions, announces the next major release of their flagship product, Enterprise Alert®. Enterprise Alert 2017 is another milestone in enabling enterprises and organizations to respond faster and more effective to technical incidents in IT, OT and IoT.
Enterprise Alert® is used by hundreds of enterprises and public sector customers in all verticals to centralize and automate critical alert notification workflows and to provide anywhere response and resolution capabilities. Enterprise Alert® leads to significant improvements in mean-time-to-repair. It enables a 10x faster response to major incidents in mission-critical systems.
The 2017 release comes with a great set of additional capabilities:
- Tiered multi-team escalations facilitate complex cross-team notification workflows
- Setting duty stand-ins from the mobile app further enhance mobile user experience
- Call transfer to engineers on duty with follow-the-sun schedules extend existing call routing capabilities
- Enhanced custom IVR call flows provide more granular support for handling inbound calls
- Encryption of VoIP stack further strengthens security and data privacy protection
- Updated UI for higher admin productivity
- AD synch with custom group names to facilitate team management
- Load Balancing of notification channels further increase messaging throughput
- Full 64 Bit support ensures even better performance
- Improved support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and SQL 2016
Derdack’s software supports on premise and private cloud installations. It will also be available from theMicrosoft Azure Marketplace and on Amazon Web Services by July 2017.
To learn more about Derdack’s solution for automating incident alerting and for anywhere response and resolution, please visit www.derdack.com.
We also invite you to join Derdack at booth 328 at HPE Discover on June 6-8 in Las Vegas or at the Gartner IOM Summit, booth S2 on June 12-13 in Berlin, Germany.
You would like to learn more about EA 2017 first-hand?
Save the date: Join Derdack’s Release Webinar on June 15
Join Derdack’s CEO Matthes Derdack and R&D Team Lead René Bormann presenting the 2017 generation of Enterprise Alert®. The release webinar will introduce you to all benefits of the new product version and will provide an online demo of all brand-new features live from our Derdack headquarters.
When: Thursday, June 15th, 2017 at 7 am PST, 10 am EST, 4 pm CET
Where: Online Derdack Webinar, Skype for Business